Jacob

Jacob

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Wanna buy my house?

A ton has transpired in the past 3 days. Brian received a job offer in NC and he will begin work there on July, 1! We are so excited but there's soooo much to do!!

In the meantime, I'm 32 weeks pregnant and concerned about obtaining prenatal care in Greensboro. I've been in contact with the Ob/Gyn where I worked after I finished undergrad, so hopefully they'll take me on this late in the game. Of note, I've become increasingly more uncomfortable. In fact, as soon as I'm finished with this post, I'm going to lay in bed; no couch, recliner or chair is doing it for me tonight. In utero baby continues to kick and kick and move and swirl and somersault and prod. It's getting hot, too, so, yeah, I'm kinda starting to be done with pregnancy.

The in-laws were here this past week. It was such a fun week! Mike and Nancy are always up for anything and we enjoyed playing Scrabble and Clue and going to the zoo.

Nancy's parents came up from Texas for several days, so not only did Dolly get to spend a lot of quality time with Grammy and Grampy, he got to be with his great-grandparents, too! They did so much fun stuff: playing at the mall, riding the train in the park, visiting museums and bookstores, playing in the pool...you know, stuff for which I have no pictures of. The best part of all this was that I was able to work an entire week, generating some much needed dough in the Simpson household. So, thanks, Mike and Nancy, for helping to make that happen!
So, yeah, we're moving. Like in 2 weeks. Going to live with Mike and Nancy until my Dad and Paula secure a home in Greensboro. Once that happens, we will move into that home until my Dad and Paula decide to relocate to that area from Florida. What does that mean for us? Rent-free living for several years!! Aka-pay down/off the tremendous amount of student loan debt that haunts us at every turn. Actually, the paying down of the debt won't technically begin until we sell this house. Soooo, you interested? Know anyone that is? Great home in a nice neighborhood on a quiet street. Just let me know.

In the meantime, enjoy some pics of my cute kid!

No comments: