Jacob

Jacob

Monday, May 18, 2009

I almost forgot!!!!

I cannot believe that I forgot to mention this!! This is hilarious!!

Ok, so, several months ago I stumbled upon a website that, after uploading a pic of yourself, would tell you which celebrity you most resemble. Well, for the life of me, I can't remember which celebrity I most resemble, but you can bet your sweet baby-booties I remember who hubby most resembles according to the website. You ready?? Here goes....and I am not making this up!!!::::

That's right!! Brian most resembles Christie Brinkley!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This cracks me up....even now!!!

This guy was a close second:

Yep. 1st place was Christie Brinkley. 2nd place was Jack Osbourne. I'm cracking up right now!!

Wonder what Dolly would say if I showed him a pic of Christie Brinkley. I swear I'd pee my pants if he said, "Da-Da."

My husband is such a good sport. But is he an uptown girl?? That's yet to be determined.

No comments: