Jacob

Jacob

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Hat Day

We just wrapped up Spirit Week here in the Simpson household. Here's a breakdown of the week's events:


Monday: Spit-Your-Sweet-Potatoes-All-Over-Your-Mom Day.

Tuesday: Shake-Your-Head-"NO"-To-All-Offered-Food Day.

Wednesday: Only-Take-Short-Naps Day.

Thursday: Diarrhea Day.

Friday (whew! we made it): Hat Day.

Somehow I don't think Hat day was as fun as the 4 previous days.Things did liven up a bit when Zeke came around. He really knows how to get the party started.




Jodie declined to participate in Spirit Week after I vetoed her Let's-All-Eat-Poop day idea.
Next week we will reveal Superlative winners! Who do you think won the "Most Awesome Parent" Award this year? The answer may surprise you!

1 comment:

The Diamonds said...

I love reading your blog. I am in for such fun. I can't wait. I have a feeling Jacob and Baby Diamond will get along just great.