Jacob

Jacob

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

No, No, NO!!

One of the funniest, yet frustrating, things that Dolly does is create some problem or some mess and then come and find me, point in the direction from whence he came and tell me, "No, no, NO!" So, it's simultaneously amusing and anxiety-inducing to hear these words from him because I know and he knows that he's gotten into something he should not have.

Case in point: I was in the shower and could hear him rummaging around in the drawers of the bathroom. It became silent...silence always worries me...but I tried to picture him quietly curled up, reading his Danny and the Dinosaur book while sipping hot tea and eating biscotti. Welllllll, that's not exactly what was going on.

This is what he was doing to occupy his time:
Yep!! He pulled EVERY SINGLE Q-Tip out of the Q-Tip box. When I stepped out of the shower to see what was captivating him, he immediately started to point to the millions of white sticks on the floor and say "No, no, NO!"

Toddlers....gotta love 'em.

No comments: