Jacob

Jacob

Sunday, July 27, 2008

What a find!

On our morning walk, Jacob and I stumbled upon a yard sale filled with Jacob-appropriate stuff. We simply couldn't pass up the backyard swing and slide set with cube for $15!! What a deal!!
Jacob enjoyed the set for all of 4 minutes. After he had patted every inch of the plastic house, steering wheel, swing, and bridge, after I so gingerly helped him down the slide,



he decided he preferred the grass.

Guess my $15 would have been better spent on a bag of Kentucky Bluegrass.

1 comment:

Kat said...

Here are my comments on the last couple of blogs:

1. Look at all those teeth! I can't believe it1

2. You know how I feel about the food on the face pictures. Tell Jacob his aunt said to have some dignity.

3. I'm glad that Amanda is taking charge of Jacob's walking lessons. It's important that these kids not get an overdeveloped sense of self at too young an age. Bravo!

4. Those are indeed some handsome family photos! Keep the beauty coming!

Your blog is always entertaining...thanks for keeping me up to date!

love, aunt julie